NBNU is hiring: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- Do you want to spend your days working with an amazing Team of dedicated and supportive professionals?
- Do you want to work in a unionized, people-focused environment with your own office and ample free parking?
- Do you appreciate very competitive pay and benefits (includes an “office dog” named Leon)?
If you answered “YES” to these questions and you are bilingual, please give us a call!
Our ideal candidate will be the face of the organization, on the phone and in-person for all visitors. You will manage the front desk responsibilities covering a variety of general office duties and provide general overall administrative support to the office. Duties will include greeting and screening visitors, answering and directing inbound telephone calls, daily monitoring of the general email account. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position is also responsible for assisting with the educational financial assistance file and preparing bank deposits, the successful applicant will also possess strong computer skills, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills in both official languages. We are looking for a team player who is able to work independently and follow instruction with minimal supervision, and who shows initiative and isn’t afraid of jumping in where needed.
- Highschool/GED, supplemented by the successful completion of a one-year Diploma in office administration or a related field, a minimum of two (2) years related experience. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrable track record of being dependable and professional;
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong ability to focus on the task at hand;
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- Sound knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 required.
Excellent benefits package provided as per the staff Collective Agreement.
Salary: $41,023.95-54,496.08 based on experience, qualifications.
Applicants are asked to forward their resume in confidence to:
Matt Hiltz, Executive Director
New Brunswick Nurses Union
103 Woodside Lane
Fredericton, NB, E3C 0C5
Email: [email protected]
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is: November 22, 2023