The New Brunswick Nurses Union (NBNU) is a labour organization of approximately 8500 Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and hospital and public health sector Licensed Practical Nurses, who are employed in various healthcare facilities throughout the province of New Brunswick.Find out more
Who Needs a Nurse? Everyone.
- National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women is important to New Brunswick Nurses Union
- NBNU: “Changes to Public Service Labour Relations Act are unfair”
- Nursing union activists gather in Moncton
- Launch of Report “What Licensed Practical Nurses Answered When Asked: ‘Please Help Us!’”
- Wishing Chantal Lafleur, a Happy Retirement!